Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SERIOUSLY, IS THERE A WAY TO FREEZE MY DAUGHTERS???

Kiley- Mom, will you get a job at an orphanage?

Me- Why the heck do you want me to work at an orphanage?

Kiley- Because I want to live there.

Me- Why the heck do you want to live at an orphanage?

Kiley- Because I like boys, they are hotties and I want to kiss them.  There are lots of cute boys at an orphanage.

Me-  no response, seriously I had no response.  First of all, why is she already thinking boys are hotties, why does she want to kiss them and what has made her think there are lots of cute boys at an orphanage???? I don't think she has ever seen Newsies.  Does anyone know of another movie or show where she would have gotten this from or am I just screwed (excuse my language) and my daughters hormones are raging at the age of 7???

8 comments:

Cindy said...

Good luck Kizzy and you have 3 of them!!!

Anonymous said...

Better keep that girl away from BRADLEY....

Bre said...

Screwed. LOL! :o)

MarcomsMadness said...

No you can't freeze your children or I would have already!!! Don't worry, it just gets worse!

Caleb and Shawna said...

I am right there with you on wanting to freeze my children too, or at least hand cuff them to their beds. I am currently leaning towards a chastity belt? Any ideas...let me know. Your such a cute Mom; good thing your a step ahead of them and you know what its like to feel that way!!!

Garretts said...

What's the most disturbing to me is that she wants you to get a job!!!!!!

Mama Apes... said...

Wow do they get these idea's??? I love that they have an imaginatin!!

Where is the post from ur 80's party??!!??

brooke said...

uummm...hilarious!! she seems so stinkin cute! and no you are not salone!! my girls....six and four are bauhoy CRAZY! zac efron...robert pattinson...joe and nick jonas...watch out my ladies are coming for you!!!