Monday, March 9, 2009

The Rest of the Week

Thursday- After calling around I was able to get Tylar an appt. for Friday morning at 24th St. & Camelback.  I had my nail appt for Friday morning also and was missing 4 nails!!  Kristy is awesome though and stayed late Thursday night to do them. I can't have missing nails for the baby shower.  I also came down with a horrible sore throat and chills that night.  What a week!

Friday- Doc says he is going to redo xrays because the ones from urgent care are horrible.  Doc also says her elbow is NOT broken! A few cuss words were spoken to my husband over the phone about the idiot doctor at urgent care.  Actually more than a few!

The baby shower was most definitely the best part of the week.  All the cute clothes and diapers and blankies!  The joy of a new sweet baby girl joining the Garrett family in 4 weeks is so exciting. The best part is that I get to babysit her when her mommy and daddy are working and then I can give her back so I don't have sleepless nights, they do!  It's going to be SO MUCH FUN. 

Oh and Roxy finally passed a weird looking acorn thing!  She is doing great!!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Excuse me, I get to babysit her!!!!

Photo Crazy! said...

So glad to hear the rest of the story...I am glad it got better.

Kizzy said...

no cindy, you baby hog, we are sharing babysitting!!

Laralyn said...

I don't envy your crazy week, but I do wish I was at that sweet party you threw for Valentines. You are such an awesome hostess!!!

Mama Apes... said...

Maybe next week willbe better!! So sorry to hear about it..It kinda sounds like my crazy life right now too! I didn't quiet..we both felt so sick about it so long story short..I'm still working!