Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Art Work

   Tatum (my niece) asked me to do her makeup for prom and I was in complete shock!!  I have never done makeup on anyone except myself and the girls for a dance recital or halloween.  I don't have a picture of her all finished in her dress and her hair done other than on my phone that she text me later on and I don't know how to transfer pics from my phone to computer so SORRY!!  She looked GORGEOUS and I have to say I was quite proud of my work :) 

 DSC_0002 (3)DSC_0001 (2)

DSC_0003 (2)

7 comments:

Brittney said...

She looks great! I love those colors together! I cant even do my own makeup, so unless someone was completely drunk i would never have to do anyone elses.

Photo Crazy! said...

Great job. Her make-up look wonderful. What a pretty girl.

MarcomsMadness said...

Kizzy, of COURSE you did a great job! Your make-up in ALWAYS beautiful! I LOVE that turqouise color...is it MAC? I need the name of that color! Love & miss you! Can't wait 'til June! :)

Unknown said...

My goodness! Her lashes are amazing. You did a lovely job on an already gorgeous girl!

Garretts said...

Kara put them up on Facebook and she looks beautiful. Good job and get a Facebook page!

Kizzy said...

OF COURSE IT'S MAC AND IT'S CALLED AQUADISIAC(sp??)

brooke said...

awesome job!! she looks gorgeous!!!

and you can text that photo to yourself from your phone...i have my e-mail address saved as one of my phone contacts and then when selecting the number for the text choose that and it will arrive in your e-mail inbox just as if someone e-mailed you!!