Monday, November 10, 2008

HALLOWEEN

Tylar was Gabriella, Kiley was Sharpay and Brielle was an animal doctor and I know what it is called I am just not attempting to spell it! Call me stupid I don't care!! She was supposed to be Sleeping Beauty but she is soooooo obsessed with dogs these days and she didn't want to wear her sleeping beauty so we threw the doc outfit on.
We went to Hillary and Scotts. Camden was Batman, Brenna was Dorothy and Deacon was the Hulk. Doesn't he look great?
We had chili and hotdogs and lots of candy and just hung out. It was fun.

3 comments:

Shel said...

SO cute! Nice job on the costumes mom!! Great ideas! I wouldn't spell animal doctor either!! :) You are smart to leave it as it is!

Gardner Family said...

Saw your blog on Shel's. Hope you don't mind that I took a peek. what a fun night. Everybody looked great! And of course Scott's boys would be super-heroes!

Sabrina and BJ said...

super cute!! I love halloween.. just wanted to thank you for everything.. your adorable and I'm so glad that we got to see each other..