Sunday, November 23, 2008

PHILADELPHIA

Tylar and Kiley went to their 1st football game in Philly two weeks ago. Jeremy, Big Mike and the girls flew out on Friday for the Sunday Night Football Game and spent a FUN weekend with Jeremy's sister Tammy. She spoiled the girls and they LOVED it! Uncle Andy took them through the practice facility. They went in the locker room and had their picture taken in the press conference room. Aunt Tammy has a dippin dots freezer in her suite and they had like 8 bowls of dippin dots!!! They had such a great time. Thanks Tammy for making their weekend so much fun!



P.S. Today I am grateful for computers! I seriously do not know what I would do without my AWESOME PINK LAPTOP! What did we use to do without computers????

6 comments:

Hanna said...

Oh my gosh - Kiley is hilarious in that last picture. LOL. That is so cool that they had a good time. :)

abby said...

that is so fun! very cool. your girls are so cute.

Bre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kizzy said...

hey there Bre!!! it's been years! what is your blog address?

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

Hey Bre, I didn't even know you were reading my blog. I want your address too. This is fun.

Bre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.