Monday, September 22, 2008

Played ALL Weekend!



We had a fun weekend. Some buddies of Jeremys from Atlanta came for the weekend. They played 18 holes on Thursday and 36 on Friday and then went out to dinner. I got a babysitter Friday night and went out with a couple of girlfriends. First to purse party. That was fun. Got a cute new handbag and hat. We went to macaroni grill for dinner and chili's for my favorite dessert, Paradise Pie!! Worm's friends came out for the Georgia/ASU football game and I got invited at the last minute. So sweet of my husband to let me tag along! And now I will complain by saying that I will NEVER and I repeat NEVER tailgate in AZ again (maybe if it is November or December)! It should be against the law. Why anyone wants to stand on asphalt with hot grills cooking in 100 degree weather is beyond me. We did have a good time though. Cindy and Ray Ray watched the girls for us OVERNIGHT so that was awesome. We went to a place called San Felipes at Tempe Market Place after the game. Yummy food. Mahi Mahi breaded with coconut and almonds on a stick with yummy dipping sauce. SOOO GOOOD!!! I forgot my camera but Mike and Ally took a few shots of us at the restaraunt. Thanks again to Cindy for watching the girls.

6 comments:

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

looks like you guys had such a great time!!!! you 2 really deserved a good night out ☺

Mama Apes... said...

Cute pic's and love your halloween back ground!!

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

So Kizzy, I have to tell you that I love your BLOG. It always makes me smile. Oh by the way, I finally posted something new. I am so green at this so don't be critical. I will learn.

Spencer Reeve said...

Hey, we were wondering which city is the reunion going to be in?

Spencer Reeve said...

We were planning on staying with my Aunt she lives in Mesa, so we were going to see how far away that would be? Thanks for the offer though!

MarcomsMadness said...

You look great in these pictures! I love the hat! It's so funny to read your post because when I read them I can totally hear you TALKING! I miss you so much and love you to death - Can't wait til November! Get ready!