Monday, September 8, 2008

MORE FuN aT the CaBiN

Up north at the cabin again. Jeremy had to stay for court Monday morning. Yes, court in Show Low. In a previous post, I told about a quad accident with my nephew's friend. It was our quad and Jeremy was summoned to court for permitting an underage driver (which technically he did not give the kid permission, but I guess that doesn't matter). Anyway, hopefully everything goes ok. We are already out a quad, I hope we don't get a big fat fine to go along! So here are a few, actually more than a few pictures of this weekend. Jeremy being Jeremy on the tire swing!
Tylar spinning on the tire swing
Kiley spinning on the tire swing
Tylar high in the air spinning on the tire swing

Tylar hanging upside down on the trapeze (is that what it's called? don't laugh, i can't remember!?!!!)
Brielle pouting and refusing to look at the camera
Tylar and Shelby's rock collection. Shelby is Lisa's daughter. I grew up with Lisa and she is married to my sister Kami's husband's brother. Got that??
When we say we are at the cabin, the actual cabin isn't built yet. This is the garage with living quarters above. It has a kitchen, bathroom, and living space and a stage. Once the cabin is done, this will be where the whole family gets together and the kids can perform shows, we can do karaoke or play games etc. I know, we are a very goofy family. Jeremy tells me all the time!
This is where the kids can be kids, sliding, swinging, playing in the sand and telling secrets in the clubhouse.

The cows are not grandpas. They were on the side of the road and Brielle thought they were pretty cool.
My sister Kami, her daughter Alissa, Brielle, Tylar, Kiley, and 3 of Lisa's kids Shelby, Pearce and Mason and I was the driver on the ranger
Another cow
Grandpa pushing Tylar. Check out grandpa's sweet outfit, camo shorts and dress socks and shoes.

Grandpa pushing Kiley


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, seeing these pictures just shows me how great it is that y'all are back with family. Your kids will always remember these times at "grandpa & grandma's" cabin! It might not be "paradise" for you & jeremy all the time, but I know your kids LOVE it! By the way, I do LOVE your Dad's rockin' socks! :)

Mama Apes... said...

What a fun place! My grandparents have a place like that in WA and we did go there as kids and did so many of those same things! What fun memeories!

Mama Apes... said...

What a fun place! My grandparents have a place like that in WA and we did go there as kids and did so many of those same things! What fun memeories!

Spencer Reeve said...

That place looks like so much fun! And, yes we are hoping to be at the reunion this Nov. Spencer has a buffalo hunt that friday, but he said he would fly out saturday morning and meet me down there, so we're both pretty excited :)

Tippetts said...

Sweet digs! I love the swings and your Dad is rockin' that outfit! :)

Sabrina and BJ said...

Wow,, that looks like the place to be.. Can I say jealous!!! BJ would die,, that's like his dream come true.. Outdoors,, animals,, the whole deal.. Well we will see you soon.. Can't wait!!

DM said...

That looks like so much fun! I am jealous!