Monday, August 4, 2008

Please don't call CPS!

We had two burn accidents yesterday. Kiley was holding on to the ironing board and the iron fell on her neck. It was awful. She was screaming mommy! Ahhhh! mommy! Now I am not one those moms that calms her children, I am screaming too. I hate seeing my babies hurt and I get so upset. Jeremy is calm and rational. I am freaking out! She was feeling alot better by the eveing so I talked her into to taking a picture. Our second burn of the day was Brielle. Jeremy put one of those uncrustable pb&j sandwiches in the microwave to thaw and it obviously was burning hot. The jelly squirted out and somehow ended up just below her eye and on her hand. Can you say bad parents? We really do love our little girls so please don't report this to CPS.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I won't call CPS, but I am gonna call sa-curety!!! Dawn

Hanna said...

Oh my gosh - how sad is that? Poor little things :(

Quick, go buy them something - it takes the pain away. haha!

Kizzy said...

dawn-you got me laughing-if you want to understand go to youtube and search bon qui qui at the king burger hilarious!!!

Spencer Reeve said...

They should have a warning label about putting those uncrustables in the microwave (maybe they already do?) anyway because I burned both my kids putting them in the microwave, like I have 3 hours to wait for it to thaw? Sorry to hear about the burn, those are no fun :(

DM said...

Oh my! I think Bri Bri may be tramatized from eatching another pb&j crustable sandwich LOL! Burns are so nasty...I've had a few and they are soooo painful!

Garretts said...

Here's a thought. Grab two slices of bread, a jar of peanut butter, some jelly and make a pbj! If you don't like the crust cut it off. No microwave required.
Who am I kidding, those uncrustables are the bomb!!!!!