Tuesday, August 26, 2008

our life right now

brielle is sassier than ever, a night owl (the child will not fall asleep at night! i now have to share my late night, kids(supposed to be) in bed, sweet tooth indulgence with a 3 year old) and she has started sucking her thumb. what's with that???

we can no longer spell out words in this house. kiley is right there telling us what we said when we do. not cool.

you know you need to go back to school when your 2nd grader is asking for help with something and you have to tell her to ask daddy when he gets home.

i have been lifting weights at the gym and running at night 3-4 times a week and i am still a lard butt, so i don't know why i even bother! (i guess i could try to cut out the late night sweet tooth indulgence too)

i am totally freaking out about my kids growing up. the 2 oldest have learned the word sex. they have learned this word at school so who knows what they have been told about it. it's time to have "the talk".

i got a new car! yay for me, no more driving the truck.

bri bri knocked on our bedroom door the other night at 4 in the morning. when jeremy opened the door she had her huggie in one hand and a bowl of chocolate chips in the other. i guess she has a late LATE night sweet tooth.

life is bittersweet.

4 comments:

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

that is too hilarious. i cant wait to meet this miss sassy bri! ps im really lookin forward to it and im now adding you to my blog ☺

Shel said...

Hey Lard Butt...ONLY NOT! I am sooo kidiing! You look soo awesome! You need to stop that!! I love this post..it is just real and life as it is! Just how they all should be!! :)

Brittney said...

Your family is hilarious! and your not a lard butt, I totally think bribri has the right idea with chocolate at 4 though! SEX!!? Oh great...goodluck with that one... im just glad i have a decade to decide how to explain it to lilia.

DM said...

Your post was hilarious! I was dying laughing.Nate never goes to bed...last night I went up to check on him before we went to bed at 12:30 & he was still wide awake...I wish I could say it gets better....sorry! As for your sweet tooth...indulge! Why not? There was a time I would eat "ho-ho's" and cookies for breakfast! i finally just stopped buying them. It took a while to break me of the habit & heave for bid I ever by oreo's! Whew! Watch out...those are gone in 24 hrs along with a gallon of milk! LOL