Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back To School



The girlies headed back to school yesterday. What an exciting day for all of us! (probably me the most) Brielle is going to preschool 3 days a week. It was really hard leaving her. She was nervous but excited. I really think she liked it. She was confused that she wasn't going today. "Ty Ty and Kiley Bug go today and I am big now like them and I go today too." I explained to her that she goes on Mon, Wed and Fri but she insisted she is big like them. Anyway, back in the swing of things, and I love it.

5 comments:

DM said...

That is so cute! i can't beieve Brielle is already in preschool! Kids grow up so fast! I'm glad she is liking it though & I am sure you will enjoy a little bit of free time! Woo!

Brittney said...

BriBri is getting soo big! I miss those girls. I dont know if we will be coming out to arizona yet or not... they havent said anything to Brad. I hope so i really miss you and your family...and cant wait to see you.

Mama Apes... said...

They are all so cute and free days what are you going to do with yourself? I'm sure you'll find somthing... lol

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo to having kids back in school and somewhat of a routine back. You're girlies are so cute!

Unknown said...

What beauties your girls are! Just like their Mama. I'm so glad to get a chance to peek in on your life.