Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WE LOVE GRANDPA'S CABIN

I have been so busy I haven't updated. Yeah right! I actually just haven't had anything to write about lately. The AZ heat is now here and we have been doing nothing but swimming and watching tv. We decided to go up north to grandpa's cabin for the weekend. Some of my nieces and nephews came to help my dad work and Kyle and Hanna are spending a few weeks up there while on break from medical school so we really had a great time. The weather was nice and the best part about being in the country is being lazy. McKinley catching some air! They have the hose on the tramp and they all get drenched.
Bri Bri feeding the havies. (When Brielle was just learning to talk she pronounced the horses ha-vies so now we all call them that)
Brielle playing fetch with Harley. She loved the cabin too!


Fabulous outfit Brielle!




Taylor, Kiley and McKinley soaking Skyler
Daddy and Bri Bri riding Jack
In the creek looking to catch tadpoles



1 comment:

Hanna said...

What a good blogger - already with those pictures up. My favorite part was definitely riding those havies. ;)

Hope the heat is treating you well!