Sunday, June 1, 2008

concert junkies

we went to the kenny chesney poets and pirates tour last night. i was looking around at all the older people there and thought to myself, why are they coming to a concert? but then i realized that jeremy and i are still going to concerts and i don't think we will ever stop. and the funny thing is that i like the rock concerts way more than country and i am going to be an old person going to rock concerts. i really am a dork!






i did manage to get one pic of hottie keith urban!



3 comments:

Shel said...

Could I be MORE JEALOUS?!?! Our friendship is over!! I wanted to go to this concert soooo badly! Kinda of hating you right now...even though I love you. :) Yes, we can get together to design your blog :) Thinking it would be best if you come here when I get my computer back this week, as we will need all my digital stuff to do it. (Unless you now have some, and a program to desisng with, and we just havent discussed this!!) Talk to me babuh! :) Call me!

Shel said...

PS...gotta love re-reading and catching all the typos I DID NOT proofread before sending! AAGH! Don't tell anyone I am an english teacher!! :) Our secret okay??

Bri said...

k you are soo funny! i think this pic of you and jamie is so cute! ps i made you a disc of your bday pics. i will drop it by today :)