Sunday, June 1, 2008

pool time








my husband decided that we should move back to atlanta the other day (he really misses the fabulous golfing) and i, as much as i really want to sometimes, freaked out because i love having my own pool. i don't even care that it is surrounded by dirt, i love that i can put my suit on, grab my crystal light and walk out to MY pool. it's so much nicer than loading a cooler, towels, swim toys etc. and driving the golf cart down to the community pool. i really love it. so i ask the girls what they think about moving back and tylar says no, i will miss serena! serena, is her "best friend" from first grade that has never even been to our house nor has she been to her house, so i was a little shocked at her response. i mean, what about the grandparents and cousins? my daughter is worried about leaving a friend, i am worried about leaving my pool and my husband misses his country club! where are our priorities? what ever happened to us moving back because this is where we knew we should be? pull yourselves together garretts!

6 comments:

Spencer Reeve said...

Yeah I would LOVE my own pool, my little Brooklyn should have been born in the sea, she is such a little fish! That would definitely be hard to give up! We wish Utah would warm up enough to even get a sprinkler out to play in!

Brittney said...

I miss all your girls so much! Dont you think its time to have another!!? :)

Mama Apes... said...

you cant move we havn't had you guys here long enough! Your girls are so dang cute! What a fun family you have. Come on you have to stay here in AZ!!

Sabrina and BJ said...

I'm so jealous.. I love to swim.. I really wish I was Little Mermaid.. But I will just have to settle for my cousin having an amazing one... I think I might need to come visit you.. I will bring Shawna just as an excuse but I'm comming too.. Love You

Kizzy said...

no britt, we don't need another one, what about YOU?
april, we are not moving! my parents would be devastated! and i would miss my pool(i was not joking about that, the pool comes before jeremy's golfing! theres golfing here so i don't feel that sorry for him)
sabrina, come on down! we love having guests, especially FUN family love ya!

Dawn & Jared said...

ok, are we voting? If so, you know my vote. i think you should move back and haul your crap to the pool just like the rest of us! besides we miss y'all!