Friday, June 13, 2008

Girl Fun!

I babysat my nephew last night. He seriously loves dum dum suckers. I think he had about 15 of them along with several sippy cups of chocolate milk. I am such an awesome aunt. (Hanna might not think so!) Kiley asked me why he was allowed to have so many and I told her cause he is so dang cute that's why! I did get a bit stressed though when it was bedtime. He climbs out of the crib and I was afraid he would get into something while I was trying to calm Brielle down because she wanted her huggie (blanket). I was pretty sure we left it at the movie theater that morning. I was focusing my attention on Sullivan, which obviously made things worse. She was SCREAMING for her huggie. I called Jami and she saved me. She went down to the theater and got her huggie and then she watched the girls for me while I drove Sully around to get him to sleep. He was out in like 5 minutes and slept all night! Kiley likes to be mommy so she was in heaven playing with him. Brielle has decided SHE should be the mommy now, so Kiley doesn't like to play house with her anymore. Brielle was really excited when we had to put her old princess pull ups on him because we ran out of diapers. She thought it was pretty cool that he was a boy princess! We had lots of fun having a little boy around. Kari took the girls out for a girls day. They went to Peter Piper Pizza for lunch. After they went to AS YOU WISH. It's a cute little shop where you paint pottery. Then they headed to McDonald's for icecream. They had so much fun spending the day with Aunt Kari. They love her so much!



As for me, Jeremy is in Atlanta golfing, so I had a girls day too. I went to lunch with Jami, had my nails and toes done, got a massage and did a little shopping. I decided to try the deep tissue massage and it kinda hurt. I think I prefer the swedish. It was really nice though to have a day for myself.


No comments: