Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010!!

New Years Resolutions..I hope I can stick to most of them:)

*get back to blogging regularly

*say NO when I cant do something for somebody..I have a really hard time saying no and then find myself complaining for taking something on

*eat healthy and excercise

*BUDGET!!!

*try out new things~I want to do a kickboxing class and maybe a dance class :)

*talk nicer to my husband & kids

What we've been up to the past few months

*Roxy turned 1 in October

*Jeremy turned 39 in October

*Tylar turned 9 in October

*Tylar & Kiley played their 3rd season of volleyball

*Brielle played T-ball and Jeremy coached

*Kiley turned 8 in December

*I registered at Phoenix College for a couple of online classes that will start Jan 25th

*We surprised the girls Christmas morning with a trip to Disneyland.

*Jeremy & I went to Dallas for the Dallas/Eagles game..yes last week when they got the crap beat out of them!!

102_0993                         

102_0995

Kiley and her two friends got mani & pedi and we went to lunch & ice cream!!

DSC_0099

100_1002

1st day at Disneland

 

 100_1010

100_1037

100_1046

100_1050

100_1064

100_1004

Only my child would have a pouty face at Disneyland!! She was mad cause Kiley was taking the pic and she wanted to.  She is in a horrible stage right now..she thinks she should get whatever she wants!!

100_1071

Horrible Pic!! I didn't do so good getting pictures of us at the game

10 comments:

MJ said...

So glad to see a post! Hope your 2010 is a fabulous year! Love ya!

Cindy said...

WOW!!! It's good to hear from you again!!! Love the resolutions!! Love the pics!!! Happy New Year!!

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back! I've been wondering what you've been up to. What kind of classes will you be taking?

Photo Crazy! said...

Fun to see an update! What a fun Christmas. Hope your New Year is wonderful!

Dusty said...

HEy there, it's so fun to see a blog post from you. Your girls are geting so old holy cow! 9,8 wow and Jeremy 39!!! Crazy. Where has the time gone. We need to have you guys over now that you are practically our neighbors. Looks like you had a great Christmas! Glad to hear about your holidays.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Julianne said...

Glad you are back to blogging! :) Oh, Cooper agreed to be Bri Bri's boyfriend. It was pretty funny!

Brittney said...

I just Love looking at you blog! You and your girls are so beautiful!

Kizzy said...

I'm taking two classes-medical terminology and fundamentals in health care..i hope i do ok!!

Who is anonymous wishing me a happy birthday?? Thanks but I wish i knew who you are!!

Kizzy said...

i accidentally deleted some comments from a few people!! Sorry!!

Bre~yes you heard correct!! Sully has been living with us. He's been at his grandmas the last couple of weeks tho..I was probly driving him crazy!!