Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Someday I'll Be Famous...Or Not

Brielle has a shirt that says "Someday I'll Be Famous"...this morning she asked me what that meant.  I told her it means that you will be known by a lot of people, like MAYBE you will be on TV so everyone knows who you are and it COULD ALSO mean you have a lot money, that you are really rich. 

Brielle: So Miley Cyrus is famous AND rich?

Me: Yes exactly

Brielle: I want to be famous and rich. I want to be a ROCK STAR.

Me: Ok baby, whatever you want you can be.

Brielle: Well, will I still live with you?

Me: No honey, you will have so much money and you will buy your own house and it will probably be a big house.

Brielle: I changed my mind. I don't want to be famous.

Me: Why not?

Brielle: Because I love you and want to live with you in this house.

Me: Oh baby, You can buy a really big house and I will come live in it with you!!!

Brielle: No, I want to live in this house with you because you wake up good in this house.

Me: I wake up good in this house? What?

Brielle: When I come in your bedroom in the nighttime you wake up good in this house and you didn't wake up good in the house we just moved away from.

Me: Oh my Goodness...I love you Bri Bri!!

Here she is in her Rock Star outfit for school...We crimped her hair too.  She thinks she's pretty cool.

100_0963

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Don't you love the honesty of kids!!!! Way to go Brielle!!! She does have a great mommy!!!

Photo Crazy! said...

What a doll!

MJ said...

That's Charly's favorite word - ROCK STAR! She tells us she loves us 100x per day, and right now to mix it up she'll say, "Mom, You're a Rock Star!" Gotta love these little ones! Brielle IS a ROCK STAR!

Julianne said...

We LOVE Bri Bri! She ROCKS! :)

Hanna said...

Hilarious! I love the way kids' mind work. She's a sweet one, for sure. :)

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

I love the dialogue. Too funny.

Bre said...

I've been thinking about you. Hope things are going better for, Kizzy. I heard Sully was shacked up with you guys. Don't know if there is any truth to that.
If it were me I would be going b-a-n-a-n-a-s for sure.
Keep smiling and hang in there :o)