Monday, October 5, 2009

Thanks for the Email!!

 

I haven't blogged  for a while and I really had no intention to anytime soon,  but after opening my email today I decided I owe Casey a new post. It wont be funny or silly but because of her email I will do my best to post something good soon!! I hope she isn't mad but I'm posting her email because it meant SOOO much to me.  I haven't blogged because I honestly don't know what to talk about.  I am not going to pretend I'm doing fabulous by posting a bunch of bull crap lines..I'm not going to complain and share my every thought about what I am going through....I truly have not known what to say.  I am so grateful for those who have been there for me.  Thank You Casey for listening and for taking Bug this weekend and for the email..Thank You Jami for listening and listening and listening and for letting me cry and listening some more and letting me cry...Thank You Hil for listening and watching Roxy, for being so good to my girls and listening...Thank You Jeremy for loving me unconditionally, protecting me, providing for me, listening to me, understanding me, reassuring me and most of all for choosing me to be your wife. 

Hey Kizzy,

Just got home from work and of course can't sleep so I am goofing around on the computer and just like always, the first place I go to play around and be nosy is your blog... Well, too bad for me, it's the same one it's been for quite a while now.  Instead of feeling bad for myself like I normally do, I thought I'd let you know just how much I miss reading all your funny little stories and seeing your fun pictures and stuff...  Kiz, I know that you are having a hard time right now and I just wanted to tell you that even though some days are really really bad, try to keep your chin up and don't forget who you are!  You are bright, funny, silly, smart, pretty, best dressed and the best accessorizer (sp) that I know!  And you have great hair too!! 

Things will get better soon I'm sure, just try to focus on the things you have to be thankful for to help you get through the dark times.  You have so many people around you that love you and your family so much and will be there for you at any moments notice when needed. 

If you need anything please let me know, and I mean that!  Talk to you soon....

Love,

Casey

7 comments:

Dusty said...

Hey Kizzy, I am sorry to hear that you are going through hard times right now. I have no idea what those things might be but I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I agree with your friend in the email. You definitely are all those things that she said. I hope that things get better soon. Love,
Dusty

Photo Crazy! said...

Same here(as Dusty)! I hope things get better for you soon. I think everyone has their dark days. I know I do. Blogging can always wait. That is the nice thing about it. I just blog to keep myself some what organized. I like it as well for cheap therapy (like shopping)! I also look back and realize that I forgot something that I wrote a month ago. I take so many pics and life goes so fast, that it helps me on a time line with the kids. Alan and I sure think a lot of you and your family! Love, Jennie

Bre said...

Kizzy, you are such a strong and beautiful woman. You have been thru a lot and have persevered to only become stronger. I have no idea what your struggles are right now, but I wish I was there to listen and be a friend. I'm so happy that you have a wonderful husband and family there to support you and give you constant love. You deserve it! I'll be thinking about you!!!!

Love ya!!!
Bre

Cindy said...

Love you Kizzy!!! Glad you are my sister-in-law!!

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

i know what you mean about blogging, honestly i havent since april. i want you to know over the short time i got to know you, i can tell in some ways we are alot alike. and even though youre not a few streets over anymore. i want you to know that you always have someone to go to for help. when it comes to rough times, no matter what they are....call, shout, email, text whatever! just know you do have a ton of people out there who love, care about you that only wanna help when you are in need.
♥ya girl! after time, things will only get better! =)

MJ said...

Well aren't friends amazing! Hope you know you'll be in our prayers! I already sent you an email, but thanks again for loving my family and what we've got going on! We love you guys too, and hope you know how much you're loved through hard times! Love ya - Love ya - Love ya!

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

I KNOW that I am not as cool as your friends are, but I have been a friend for longer, maybe??
Anyway, sorry when life gets a little stinky. I really do Love you so much. I have always kinda wished we were the same age so we could hang out more. Wish I had a magic wand OR at least two tickets to some place fun. We would go, and laugh and eat something yummy. You really are so great.