Sunday, August 30, 2009

1st Day of School & Fun Weekend at Cabin

100_0898

Bri Bri pre K

100_0924

Kiley Bug 2nd Grade

100_0925

Ty Ty 3rd Grade

We headed up north for the weekend for my niece Alissa's baptism and Jeremy also got his stitches out.  He is doing really good and I think he will be very happy with his "NEW" feet!!

We took Jami's girls with us while they had a fun weekend in VEGAS!!   So off we go, Jeremy, his fabulous wifey, 6 girls and Roxy (also female)...I'm so lucky to have such a great guy! :)

DSC_0002

The guys put orange energy drink in the humming bird feeder. It was hilarious!! There are so many of them at the cabin.  They are really cool to watch.

DSC_0007

All 6 girls sleeping...Kiley on the couch, then from left, Ashley, Bailey, Kasey, Tylar and Brielle

DSC_0013

They thought it was funny to make a mustache and goatee with tootsie rolls :)

DSC_0024

The fire tower has 73 steps to the top.  The guys who stays up there talked to the girls about fire safety and they each got a smoky bear goody bag. 

DSC_0016

At the top of the fire tower

DSC_0025

Ashley, Bailey and Kasey hugging the "BIG TREE".  It actually takes 4 kids to touch all the way around.

DSC_0027

Kiley, Tylar, Brielle and Grandpa

DSC_0034

This is Grandpa's pinzgauer.  It is a Swiss Army vehicle.  The kids love riding in it through the trails.  I actually do to! It's a blast!!!

6 comments:

The Ziegler Family said...

Hello! This is Shannon (Pay) Ziegler. I found your blog through Bre's blog. How fun to see your family. I can't believe how old your kids are. Your oldest looks a lot like you. I know what it is like to have a lot of estrogen. I too have 3 daugters and a very outnumbered husband. My blog is rjandshannon.blogspot.com.

Photo Crazy! said...

Your girls look darling on their 1st day of school! It looks like you had a fun time at the cabin.

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

I love you family, always have, always will.

Bre said...

haha...Worm's "new feet". I hope they are healing and he is starting to enjoy his new kicks. I'll have to tell House(Josh) about his feetsies. I know those guys use to tease him like crazy about his big toe.
So I bet you are able to breathe a bit now that the kiddos have started back to school. I'm a little jealous. I could use a couple of hours of quiet time. *sigh*

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

i miss you guys!!!! =(
how have you been, how are all of your girls liking their new schools??? everyone is still looking great as ever!! sucks i never see you!!! tell everyone hello for me and tell lil bri bri i miss her!!

MJ said...

What gorgeous girls! And your dad's toy looks awesome! I have lots of fun memories from such excursions. Of course not the pinzgauer, but we always had fun!