Monday, August 24, 2009

Crazy August

My computer has been down for a few weeks...I had ovarian cysts rupture about 3 weeks ago(the pain was worse than having my c-sections..it was awful!!)... Jeremy had surgery on both of his feet a week and a half ago and has been in a wheelchair...Thank Heavens the girls are back to school!!  It's been a crazy month.  I am definitely ready for my long weekend in Cali with Jami for her birthday in September!!  WooHoo!!!

Jeremy has flat feet and basically had arthritis in his left from the way he walks. Dr. Hall (aka Ryan my bro-in-law) scoped his left foot and inserted stay-pegs in both his feet which helps him have an arch so that he can walk better.  He is doing really good and just started walking today.  If I was a better wife I would have taken a picture of him walking with the shoes that he has to wear..he looks hilarious.  I don't think he finds it as funny as I do:)

The girls are liking their new school and get to ride the bus.  I was a little nervous at first about the bus thing...ya know that maybe older kids would pick on them or something but so far they have said the older girls are really nice to them and there is one boy that is not mean just annoying (I told them get used to it cuz that's just how boys are)!!

5 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

About the bus~that is how boys flirt! So sorry to here about your health stuff! I hope you both feel better soon. Take care! xoxo

Whitny said...

Wow. What a difficult month. I am happy to see you posting again. Hope your recovery goes well.

Tippetts said...

That is so weird about "Dr. Hall". I'm still not used to it. Hope you all feel better!

Jen said...

Crazy month is right! Hope you guys are feeling better.

You may have heard that they totally switched the teachers aroung at Sonoran. Ms.Smith is teaching third grade now..I'm hoping we get her again next year! Hailey got Ms. Carbajal..I think she'll be good. She's missing Kiley though :(

And (responding to your comment) believe me I was saying some naughty words in my head.

Anonymous said...

Tell Worm that House says, STAY HOT. Web feet, flat feet..they're all the same. No wonder he had to give back his AAA pepper card to the AVP.