Friday, July 31, 2009

I think I had too many kids!!!

So I am totally going crazy!! Like pull my hair out, cranky, depressed, feeling sorry for myself crazy!! I am not one of those awesome moms that doesn't go crazy after the 4th week into summer.  9 weeks is too long for my kiddos to be at home in the summer...Add on the extra week we have now becuz we moved so we don't start until the 17th! Are you freakin kidding me?? Jeremy might be raising these kiddos on his own cuz I'm thinkin I'm on my way out... So thanks to Rhegan they are totally into making friendship bracelets and it has kept them quite busy.  Ohh, the freedom I am so looking forward to in a little over 2 weeks when my kiddos are back at school where they belong using their brains and not their high pitched girly screams and sibling rivalry...she's in my bedroom and I don't want her in here...she called me stupid...she won't play pet shops with me...she made the mess not me!!!

I'm really not a horrible mom...I took them to see Aliens in the Attic today and went to Dippin Dots...My awesome hubby is takin me out tonite (I seriously love  date nite!!) and Taylor is babysitting...Taylor has been so awesome this summer...I don't know what I'd have done without her :)

DSC_0010 (2)

DSC_0012 (2)

4 comments:

DM said...

Hang in there girl! I'm with you...date night is awesome...I definitely look forward to our weekly dates! I'm sorry to hear about your blog stalker...that's so inconsiderate and I agree - so cowardly. I hope this is the end of it. I had heard you guys moved...sad to see ya go but at least your not too far!

Julianne said...

Kizzy- anytime you want to switch places just let me know! You are an awesome Mom! Maybe you had a hard week cause you had three of my boys over ALL day one day this week! Thank you VERY much for that by the way! :)

Hanna said...

Wait - are you saying those feeling make me a BAD mom??? I *know* you didn't mean that, right?

I cannot WAIT for school to start. I just really love the routine and predictability of the days. Not to mention that four kids in the heat of summer can be pretty hard to entertain.

I want to come out and see you this week. I keep meaning to come that way but its just not happening for me.

Bre said...

You two have date night?!?! WTH!!! :o)