Sunday, May 3, 2009

Introducing Baby Karlee & Apollo Reunion

 

bri bri and karley

Casey had her baby on April 4th (I hope that's right!).  They named her Karlee Raye and she is soo adorable!  I can't believe that's my baby holding a baby.  Bri Bri is growing up too fast.  I only have one year left with her until she heads to kindergarten!!  I think Casey goes back to work the first of June so I will be watching Karlee once or twice a week and I am so excited.

kizzy & yetta

This is Yetta Gibson, a reporter for channel 10 news.  There was an Apollo reunion last night for anyone who went to Apollo.  It was pretty much "old people"  like Jeremy and his friends,  people that graduated in the 80's.  Anyway, my sister Kari's high school sweetheart, A.J. Sulka was there.  He and Jeremy are good friends and I have always adored A.J.. I was just a little elementary school girl when he spent a lot of time at our house.  He is partners with Dan Majerle and runs the Majerles in downtown Phoenix.  I worked there my senior year.  Ok so I am babbling and you are all probably wondering what this has to do with Yetta Gibson...she is A.J.'s wife.  She is such a beautiful girl and so sweet.  It was a fun night.  I know Worm enjoyed seeing some old friends.  I didn't see anyone from my year or even within a few years of my graduating year.  Like I said, it was all old people!!

1 comment:

Shel said...

That is sooo cool! Cute pic too! Man I wanna hang out with you guys! You have all the fun! And did I mention yet that I miss you!?!?!?!