Sunday, February 15, 2009

VALENTINE'S PARTY

 

Jami & I hosted a Valentine's Dinner Saturday night. The invitations were red hearts with zebra background so we decided to decorate with red and black and white zebra.  I thought it turned out really pretty.  I ordered zebra placemats from Amazon.com and when they came I panicked cuz they were a little thinner than I would like my placemats, but I also tend to stress about stupid things. We  served yummy teriyaki chicken (a too die for recipe of Shelly's!), sauteed asparagus, rice and rolls. For dessert we had the chocolate fountain with strawberries, kiwi, pretzels and angel food cake pieces and heart shaped brownies and heart and lips sugar cookies.  Mmmm...it was sooo tasty!  After dinner we mingled outside around the fireplace.  I had a really fun night and hope all our friends did too!! 

DSC_0005DSC_0006

DSC_0007

DSC_0009

DSC_0012

 DSC_0016

 DSC_0020

Julie always looks so adorable, but she had on red high heels and wanted to get comfy to go outside and kick everyones butt playing ping pong, so she borrowed my fuzzy red slippers which complimented her outfit very well!

 DSC_0022

Jami & the UNIBOMBER

 DSC_0023

Dawn & Derek

 DSC_0026

Amy Rae & Rob

 DSC_0027

Julie & Brian

 DSC_0028

Me & Jeremy

 DSC_0029

Adriana & Chad

 DSC_0031

Hillary & Scott

 DSC_0033

Daye & Brian

 DSC_0037

Don't the balloons look so awesome???  Jeremy and Jami loved me for that idea!!

6 comments:

Tippetts said...

Wow! It looks great. Nice job!
Oh, did Jeremy tell you that Tony should be spelled with an i and now we have some cute baby bunnies?!?! :)

Photo Crazy! said...

What a great idea. You really know how to do a great party. Can you post that yummy recipe?

MarcomsMadness said...

You out did yourself again! Such a cute idea and you did a great job with the decorations! I know it was a really fun night for everyone! Love you!

Unknown said...

You really know how to throw a party. Everything looks amazing! P.S. I'm envious of your kitchen.

Bre said...

That looks fabulous!!! Such a party host you are! Great job!

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

I think I am looking at a younger Pat Hunter. You are tooo cool.