Sunday, July 20, 2008

Brielle's Birthday!

Bri Bri is 3 today! We had a luau party. The night before was stormy and the day of her party was not looking good but by the evening it turned out to be great weather. Aunt Kari made the hula barbie cake and yummy cupcakes. I ordered way too much pork of course because I am always a nervous reck that the food will run out before everyone eats. We ate pork sandwiches for 3 days. She got some great presents from friends and family and we gave her a bike. The kids did the limbo with a broom stick. They thought that was pretty fun. It's hard to believe that she is already 3. We love everything about our sweet and sassy little girl. Happy Birthday Brielle! I did a slide show of her over the last three years at the bottom of my blog. Check it out









6 comments:

Larisa said...

You throw Great parties! I am jealous, I want you to plan my next party! Looks like fun, I am glad that you posted on my blog so I could find yours.

Anonymous said...

SOOO stinkin' cute I can't stand it!!! I can't believe she's 3 already. I love all the pictures of the party, looks like a blast! Kizzy, the slide show is adorable. What a GREAT mom you are!!! You take such cute pictures and do such cute things with your kids. I love & miss you tons! Dawn

Tippetts said...

Looks great! I love the theme. We used to have Barbie cakes when we were little. :) So we wended up in your parents ward after all! Hope they don't mind us interupting sacrament meeting and having to drag one and/or both kids out...

Hanna said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Bri. The party was great fun. I totally loved that pork but I bet you were sick of it after three days. ha!

We miss you guys already.

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday bri bri! We miss you! Gosh Kizy you are so dang creative! Wish we were there.

Shel said...

I am sooo glad you posted the HULA BABRBIE CAKE! I heard about it from Sadie and was asking Jaiden and Mikki about it....SOOO CUTE! You are one fun party mom!! And your backyard looks amazing!