Tuesday, July 20, 2010

LIFE IS CRAZZZZYYYYYY!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BRIELLE!! SHE IS 5 TODAY!!! I LOVE YOU SWEET GIRL!!  PLEASE DON'T GET ANY OLDER!!!  It's a good thing Julianne is so accepting of my daughter who has now kissed her son 6 times on the lips!!!  Although Cooper doesn't seem to be avoiding her..in fact he wants to play all the time...hahaha :)

Trying to keep my sanity this summer...Tylar & Kiley fight like cats & dogs.  School doesn't start till Sept!!  I'm NOT looking forward to the two of them as teenagers!!  I doubt Jeremy & I will both survive the drama...1 of us is bound to CHECK OUT!!! 

We moved AGAIN!!! Lived with Cindy & Bart for 4 wks & my parents for 2 wks until the house was ready!! It's just down the street from our last place...we are pretty much settled, just a little painting left to do!   We are trying out a new school.. girls will be going to Adams Traditional Academy.  I'm looking forward to it..uniforms again (awesome!!) & overall think it will be a better education.  I start the phlebotomy program Sept 7th..very excited & nervous!! (more nervous about having to interview for a job!!!) 

We are heading to Jeremy's sisters beach house in Cali this Friday...looking forward to relaxing in the sun that isn't 115 degrees, a little boogie boarding, cool nights, sand castles and just good family fun!!

Brielle's Preschool Graduation

DSC_0003

Bri & Miss Carrie

DSC_0012

Bri & Coop (her BFF & probably boyfriend someday!!)

DSC_0017

Dance Recital

DSC_0040 (2)

5 comments:

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

Love the dance recital pic-priceless!

Bre said...

Sounds like you are having a pretty eventful summer!! Have fun at the beach and escaping this wretched heat!!!

Unknown said...

Your girls are total cuties! I bet they're dressed to the nines 24/7 too. I didn't realize you were in school. That is AWESOME!!! It will be worth all the stress in the end. So, are you guys back in Surprise?

Kizzy said...

Thanks Audrey!! We are actually in Phoenix, 43rd & Happy Valley..we love it here (not big on Surprise)

Photo Crazy! said...

That is cool that your school has uniforms...I wish all schools did! Sound like you are back to your roots. It would be fun to see pics of your place.