Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Results are In!!

WOO WOO!! I aced all three sections of my final.  I was so stressed!!  If anyone feels like taking me to lunch to celebrate  I would have no problem with that!! Or cold stone for some ice cream:) OR if you are really feeling nice you can by me these amazing heels..I've had my eye on them for a few days now...I'm  trying to decide if they are a want or a need...I'm leaning toward need...they will be a great addition to my collection!!

V300301_SPLIT2

5 comments:

Brittney said...

um...those are definatley a NEED!

Hanna said...

Way to go, Kizz! Wish I could help you out with the heels, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that someone else does that for me ;)

Cindy said...

those are amazing shoes, and congratulations!! I'm proud of you!! I like how you are becoming a little more confident in yourself, cuz you got it goin on girl!!!!

Mama Apes... said...

For sure you NEED them! Im all about a cute new pair of shoes...where are they from? way to go on your finals!

Julianne said...

LOVE those heels! Did you end up getting them??
Now that you are settled in, I expect to see a new post soon! :)