Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Pictures

Sorry for the major delay.  Thanks to Shelly I am finally able to post some pictures!

DSC_0072

Riley came home safely from Iraq.  We all met him at the airport on Christmas Eve.

DSC_0075

DSC_0095

Jeremy and Todd being goofy.  Gee, that's weird!

 DSC_0107

All the grandkids get to do the Nativity every year. They love it!!

DSC_0109

Kiley played Mary, JT is Joseph and Riley is the donkey

DSC_0118

Gage is Baby Jesus.  

DSC_0120

Tylar and Brielle were angels. Brielle was not in the picture. She was being stubborn!

Hannah, Taylor and Danielle were shepards.

DSC_0127

Cody, Chase and Nash are the 3 Wise Men with a bit of karate in them!

DSC_0130

The End!

DSC_0141 

Santa delivered Roxy the yorkie on Christmas Eve.  The doorbell rang and there was Santa with a puppy for the girls.  We got it on video but forgot to take pictures.  We love our new little puppy and mommy and daddy are really enjoying taking her out in the middle of the night to go potty!

DSC_0152

Kiley so excited after opening her hot pink camera!

DSC_0154

Tylar got a green camera

DSC_0156

Kiley giving Bri Bri a hug after opening the present she gave her. They are so sweet.  I wish it was AlWAYS like that!

DSC_0166

Tylar, Addie and Alyssa in the snow

DSC_0176

Jeremy thinking he is cool on the snowmobile.

DSC_0178

Kiley and Olivia

12 comments:

Cindy said...

Love the pics!!!

Bre said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous Christmas!!! Your new little yorkie is so cute! I'm jealous. Josh says No Way to lap dogs :o(

Shel said...

YAY! You are a pro! Nice to have pics up again!!! Looks like a fun Christmas!! Hope you had a happy bday my friend! I owe ya! Carter still had fevers on Friday and then it turned into a full body rash...soo I missed the par-taye! Sad times for me!!! I'm sure you had a great bday weekend!! Hope so!! Sorry I didn't even get a call in to you. :( Loser friend...that's me!!

MarcomsMadness said...

Love the pictures! So cool to see Riley home, I know everyone is so happy he made it home safe. Looks like y'all had a great Christmas. Tell Jeremy & Todd I LOVE the glasses, they look HOT! Happy B-Day to you too Kizzy, hope you had a GREAT one!

Photo Crazy! said...

What great memories. I love the pic of your girls in the snow. Your Santa is nicer than our Santa. We told our kids Santa cannot deliver dogs. I am glad Jolynn told me about your blog. Happy New Year!

Photo Crazy! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Photo Crazy! said...

It looks like you finally got your pics to blog. I think you have a large camera like I do...and I have better luck putting 1-2 photos at a time. I also like picasa a free program you down load to your computer. It is fun and upload straight to your blog. I make slide shows and stuff with it.

Sabrina and BJ said...

Looks like you guys had a great christmas!! I'm glad that you figured your pictures out.. It's just not the same without pictures..

Spencer Reeve said...

Looks like fun, how'd you get your super cute font?

Caleb and Shawna said...

Congrats on your new puppy!Yorkies are so dang cute!It definately makes it for a perfect day when your kids get along!

DM said...

looks like a fun Christmas. I can't believe you guys got a puppy! You are brave. As much as I love dogs I don't know that we'll ever get one. Way too much work! :-)

Julianne said...

You can really tell that Jeremy and Todd are related to Cindy in the picture of them with her glasses on!