Monday, December 15, 2008

Blogger officially doesn't like me. I CAN'T get my pics to post and I am really getting ticked off. I also can't change my font, font color, font size. I DO NOT like when things don't work. ANYWAY, enough complaining, I did a few different slide shows of the stuff I had posted about the other day.

It's now after 1am and I WAS going to stay up tonite and wrap. I have been wasting time on the computer and haven't wrapped one thing. Hmmmmm, should I go to bed or start wrapping????? Ugh, and I need to go to the post office and mail the Marcoms gift this week. I would rather just book a trip out there and take the dang present to them myself than stand in line at the post office. Or I could just wait and take it to them when we go on our trip in February.

4 comments:

MarcomsMadness said...

ok, really Kristina...1AM!!!! What the heck???? Go to bed, don't worry about wrapping presents or a gift for us!!! We'll see each other in February, THAT will be my gift!! :) Love & miss you tons!

Bre said...

You guys went to Sully's bash? We were suppose to go. But we didn't. I think I just had my baby or was about to have him. So we skipped out.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristina! I just realized you left a comment on my blog- thanks that was so sweet. I read through some of your posts and was crackin' up! I can relate to the Christmas pictures of 'just the kids' this year, and we were thinking about having baby #4 a couple months ago and we got the same "HE** no" answer (at least for now).

I asked Hailey if she didn't like her food at PeiWei's (mmm, I love it!), she said, "OK, I liked one chicken, but not the other one." She's just not a big eater (lucky for her).

Also, I guess I misplaced your email, so here is my address- (hopefully it's safe to post here)
16124 W. cinnabar Ct.
Waddell, AZ 85355

Anonymous said...

P.S.- I LOVE the pictures of your girls. The birthday party pics are cute too. That picture of Kiley and Hailey doing the hand game is so them right now.