Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Jeremy turned 38 today! He is actually asleep on the couch right now and it is only 9:45. He is definitely getting old. OR maybe he leaves too early for work in the morning(usually between 3:30 and 4:30). I did tell him he couldn't go in until the girls made him breakfast. They were so excited to make him his FAVORITE! French Toast!! Lucky him got to sleep in this morning thanks to his girlys. I, being the best wife ever, headed out TODAY to get him a present and since I am the best wife ever, I got him BORING clothes! Oh and the best wife ever also stopped at fry's and got the LAST, DORKY birthday cake they had. I really put ALOT of time and effort into his birthday this year. I think I deserve Best Wife of the Year award.

Happy Birthday Jeremy!! I love you!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow Kizzy, what a birthday Jeremy had!! I think you are learning that it's the thought that counts!!!!!!! I'm sure he enjoyed the breakfast, the clothes, the last birthday cake from Fry's, but most of all he enjoyed being with his 4 amazing girls!! You rock Kizzy!!!!

MarcomsMadness said...

Not every birthday can the BEST ever or you never appreciate the really good ones. Besides, Jeremy and ME are holding out for our 40th b-days!!! Ya, where ARE we going anyway?!? Happy birthday worm! I'm right behind you! :)

Unknown said...

Happy late birthday Jerm. Hard to believe he is almost 40! I should not laugh...time goes by too fast and next thing you know you are old!

Love ya. Melissa Kay.