Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm a Pigeon!

I found this website on my friend Brittney's blog. I decided to take the test of what animal I was in a past life. The really depressing part is that it really is true. Pigeons are disgusting. I am so depressed!:(



What Animal Were You In Your Past Life?

You were a pigeon. You were never much of an independent thinker and you prefer to follow trends. You take comfort in the fact that you can fly away from your troubles. Your connection to a flock is where you feel most at home.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

4 comments:

Brittney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittney said...

Oh my goodness... i just love that your a blogger now. I miss you and the girls so much... oh and jeremy too:) Anyway we will probably be headed for the big AZ soon... well in a few months. Didnt you hear we are staying at your place! kidding. but keep an eye out for a place for us. love you. Pigeons are gross! YOUR NOT

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh mrs. kizzy!! i'm a pigeon, too!! we're so0o cool!! LoL
-Brooke <3

Kizzy said...

brooke, i'm glad to know i have a another pigeon friend! what's your mom? or is she too chicken to find out what she is? oh and are you working on her blog??? love ya!