Sunday, April 20, 2008

My 1st Post!




This is my first post. I have to thank my awesome sister-in-law Hanna for getting me started. She and her 3 kids came and stayed with me and worm for the weekend. It's been tons of fun. The kids went swimming at 8:30 AM on Saturday. They were begging and I was like the water will be so cold! Of course they disagreed, so I told them to put their feet in and see for themselves. They were all swimming like fish within minutes. I should have known they wouldn't care. They have played hard all weekend. I love that my girls have so many cousins to grow up with. It's why we moved from the beautiful state of Georgia to this ugly desert I grew up in! I know, I complain alot about Arizona. It's really not all that bad. I just love and miss Atlanta. We are finally getting settled in (I think) after being here almost 2 years!


2008 started out with oh ya, my 30th birthday! My sister and Worm had a party for me. It was great other than the fact that all the attention was on me. And anyone who knows me, knows I hate when the attention is on me! Thanks to all my friends and family who came to celebrate with me!



So in February, Jeremy and I went to Turks and Caicos (in the carribean) with our awesome friends, Dawn and Jared, from Georgia. It was his 40th B-day and they invited us and another couple. I miss Dawn to death so it was great being with her for a week. We stayed in a house on the beach, layed by the pool, went snorkeling, ate great food, got massages in the sunroom with the breeze blowing through. It was a blast! Dawn and Jared are on the far left in the picture. We love and miss them tons.

4 comments:

Hanna said...

Hey Kizz! I think it looks great! Don't pretend like I helped all that much because you've added tons of cool stuff that I didn't do at all :)

I'm way excited to keep in touch with you and those cute girls with our blogs.

Anonymous said...

Heyy Mrs. Kizzy!! Its Brooke!! Oh my gosh, I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! it is so adorable!! Tylar, Kiley, and Brielle have grown so much i cant even belive it!! We all miss you
so0o0oo0o0o much!!

P.S. thanks for creating this blog, now my momma wants me to make her one!! no, im just kidding!! She'll have to show it to you, when i finish it that is!! hehe

Love Ya,
Brooke

Liz said...

welcome, welcome. very nice, i can't wait to see whats next. I assume that jerm will do some posting as well.

Kizzy said...

Heya Brooke!! You better get a blog up and running for your momma! I want to see pics of you and your cute little brothers. We miss guys so much! Love ya girl! Kizzy