Monday, October 4, 2010

Update

WOW...It's been a while!!  Let's see......school started for both me & the girls on Sept. 7th.  I finished my 1st class with a final grade of 96%, 92% written exam and 100% venipuncture exam.  I am really loving it and am looking forward to finishing so I can go to work!!  The girls are adjusting to the strict new school they are at.  Lots of homework and rules, but overall I think it's going to be a better education for them.  Jeremy is still working hard at getting his new business going.  We are all adjusting to the new change in our home with me being in school.  Jeremy gets to play Mr. Mom a few nights a week and it's different for me having more responsibilities other than my hubby and kids.  It's really going to be an adjustment when I start work!!  I am very grateful to Jeremy for supporting me in this new adventure in my life!  He was very skeptical about me going back to school and wanting to work and has really been supportive.

RECENT PICS!!

100_1301

My best girlfriends!! Toni, me, Dawn, Jami, Julie, Patty & Kari and Rob in the background!! (Jami's hubby)

100_1318

The girls and their friend Rylee doing makeovers and pedicures!!

100_1320

Kiley giving Rylee a pedicure :)

100_1321

Tylar doing Brielle's hair :)k&j 2010

me & my hubby :)

2 comments:

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

Waaay too long since I have commented on your BLOG. May I say that you are beautiful. So excited for your new adventure. I think you are pretty amazing.

Kizzy said...

Thank You Anna Mae!! You are too sweet!!